To take the first step in diagnosing your orthopedic condition, call our office during office hours. You can also schedule your first appointment with a provider in our clinic anytime online using MyChart or open scheduling through our providers page.
If you need an appointment right away because of an injury or medical concern, please call us to arrange a same-day appointment.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your identification card
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- A payment method to cover your copay, or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are taking (or your child is taking if your child is the patient)
- Forms from the list below that you have completed ahead of time
Formularios de pacientes, en español