The board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and the sports medicine providers at Novant Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Cotswold deliver comprehensive orthopedic care and sports medicine services to patients of all ages. Our focus is on reducing your pain, restoring your mobility and helping you return to the activities you enjoy.
When you choose Novant Health, you get access to the same providers trusted by professional athletes who come to us for orthopedic care. We use advanced diagnostic tools to assess your condition. Then we work together to choose a treatment plan that can help you achieve your wellness goals.
Should you need orthopedic surgery, our providers offer traditional and minimally invasive options. Some robot-assisted, minimally invasive procedures require little downtime, which means you often can return home the same day as your procedure.
We understand recovery is a process, not an event. Your care team will work with you before your treatment to identify and address health concerns that could stand in the way of your recovery, including smoking or abnormal blood sugar levels. After treatment, you will get help to arrange physical therapy or other rehabilitation, if you require those services.
Our services include:
- General orthopedic care
- Fracture care
- Pediatric fracture care
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopy (a minimally invasive surgical procedure used to diagnose or treat a joint problem)
- Knee reconstruction
- Partial or total knee replacement
- MAKO total knee replacement (a robot-assisted procedure)
- ACL replacement
- ACL reconstruction using the all-inside Arthrex technique (a minimally invasive reconstructive procedure)
- Foot and ankle arthroscopy, surgery and reconstruction
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse shoulder arthroplasty (used to treat rotator cuff tears and arthritis in the shoulder)
- Total hip replacement
- Elbow reconstruction
- Wrist sprain and strain care
- Cartilage repairs and reconstruction
- Soft tissue injuries
- Care for overuse and repetitive motion injuries
- Care for on-the-job injuries (Workers’ compensation care)