If you would like to make an appointment for an annual physical, well-child checkup or other primary care service, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule online. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule for you.
If you have an acute illness or injury, you can see a provider in our Convenient Care Clinic without an appointment.
What to bring
If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below