You can get services to help with a range of neurological conditions when you visit our clinic. Our team works with teens and adults.
If you are having trouble sleeping, we may set up a sleep study to monitor symptoms you might be having, such as snoring.
Our providers have experience addressing a number of conditions, including:
- Migraines and chronic headaches
- Memory disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Seizure disorders and epilepsy
- Neuromuscular diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS) and muscular dystrophy
- Pain, weakness or tingling in your hands and feet (neuropathy)
- Strokes and mini-strokes (transient ischemic attacks, or TIAs)
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia
- Back and neck pain, including sciatica
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other nerve disorders
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Pinched nerves, including carpal tunnel syndrome
We offer in-office electromyography (EMG) tests to evaluate nerve and muscle health and in-office electroencephalogram (EEG) tests to evaluate the electrical activity in your brain. Our team can also perform carotid ultrasounds and transcranial Doppler exams to assess your brain’s blood supply.