At Novant Health Neurology & Sleep - Kimel Park, we understand how sleep problems and other neurological and neuromuscular issues can impact our patient’s lives. That is why our board- certified neurologists and experienced mid-level providers work hard to provide you with an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan that works for you.
We offer the following services for issues related to the nervous system:
- Treatment of neurological disorders
- Treatment of neuromuscular disorders
- Treatment of epilepsy & seizure disorders
- Stroke care
- Treatment of Alzheimer's & memory disorders
- Parkinson’s and other movement disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve disorders
Our sleep medicine services include:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Sleep apnea.
- Delayed sleep phase disorder.
- Non-24-hour sleep wake disorder.
At Novant Health Neurology & Sleep - Kimel Park, we offer electrodiagnostic medicine which includes tests and procedures to help diagnose your neurological concerns. These services include:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve conduction study
- Botox injections
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy
- Ambulatory Electroencephalogram (EEG)