Our office offers quality neurological care for patients ages 16 and up. Whether you are experiencing narcolepsy or back pain, our providers are here to help.
We have experience treating a range of conditions, including:
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Sleep conditions such as sleep apnea, restless leg disorder, narcolepsy and insomnia
- Neck and back pain
- Pinched nerves, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tingling or weakness in your feet and hands (neuropathy)
- Seizure disorders, including epilepsy
- Strokes and mini-strokes (transient ischemic attacks, or TIAs)
- Movement disorders such as tremors and Parkinson’s disease
- Neuromuscular diseases, including muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve disorders such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Memory disorders, including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
If your provider recommends a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine as part of your treatment, we can help you make sure your mask is properly fitted.