When you need specialized neurological care because of complications associated with pregnancy, menopause or another life phase, you can rely our team. We have experience offering services designed to treat a variety of conditions, such as:
- Cluster headaches
- Facial pain, including trigeminal neuralgia
- Brain tissue that is extending partially into your spinal cavity (chiari malformation), which can cause neck pain and balance issues
- Pressure in your skull (idiopathic intracranial hypertension)
- Neurological issues in pregnancy
- Neurological issues during lactation
We offer Botox injections, trigger point injections and occipital nerve blocks as options to treat migraine headaches. Call our office to learn more about these services.