We are pleased that you have chosen Novant Health Neurology – Northlake for neurological care. Follow these tips to help us provide the quality service you expect:
- Call during business hours to schedule an appointment.
- Please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment.
- If you are planning your first visit, see our section for new patients.
What to bring
- Copay and payment toward your deductible are required at the time of your visit.
- Please bring a list of prescription and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with information about doses and frequency of use.
- Information about your medical and surgical history.
- On your first visit, please arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete the required administrative process.
Before calling to schedule an appointment at our clinic, contact your primary care physician or other provider and ask for a referral. For those whose health insurance plans do not require a referral from your primary care provider, self-referrals are welcomed.
Printing and completing these forms ahead of your scheduled visit can help expedite your wait time: