If you are ready to make an appointment at our clinic, please call our office. If you or your child is sick or injured, we will work to schedule a same-day appointment for you. Existing patients can also use their MyChart account or our provider finder to schedule a visit.
What to bring
We ask that first-time patients arrive at least 15 minutes early for their appointments. This will give you time to fill out paperwork before your visit begins.
- A method of payment to cover the cost of your visit
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card that covers your child
- A form of photo identification
- A list of the medications and vitamins you or your child regularly takes
- An up-to-date immunizations list for your child, if you’re coming to our practice from a clinic outside the Novant Health system