New patients seeking care or diagnosis for an infectious disease will need a referral from a primary care provider. This ensures our office has the resources and information to treat you before your first visit.
If you are a returning patient, you can schedule an appointment online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling through our provider page. You can also call our clinic during office hours.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below