Your health matters most
Our mission is to provide an unparalleled patient experience that is effortless, personal and connected. We are conveniently located in your neighborhood and open 365 days a year, which means it is easier than ever to receive the care you need.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening condition, call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room. For injuries and illnesses that are not an emergency but still require immediate care, we are here to help. Urgent care offers a faster, more convenient and more affordable way to get the help you need.
You should seek urgent care if you experience any of the following:
- Asthma attacks & wheezing
- Mild animal or insect bites
- Back & neck pain
- Broken bones and fractures
- Bronchitis and respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu & mild fever
- Cuts and lacerations needing stitches
- Earache or ear infection
- Headache and migraine
- Motor Vehicle Accident visits (No Fault)
- Pink eye
- Poison oak and ivy
- Rash and skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis and strep
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infection (UTIs)
This location is now offering daily appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine. Schedule your vaccine today.