The healthcare providers at Novant Health Forsyth Family Medicine have devoted their careers to family medicine. They are trained to care for patients of all ages and treat a variety of ailments. By making the family the focus of care, your medical team can work with everyone in the household to help them choose a healthy lifestyle and stay active as much as possible.
Our approach to family medicine starts with preventive care. Well-child checkups, annual physicals and vaccinations are important opportunities to prevent sickness and identify small problems before they become larger concerns. Should you become sick, you can see a provider you trust quickly to get you on the road to recovery without delay.
We work to make medical care fit easily into your busy life. From same-day and next-day appointments for sick patients to on-site lab tests, we aim to get you the care you need when you need it.
Our services include:
- Well-child checkups
- Sick patient appointments, including same-day and next-day appointments when possible
- Annual physical exams
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Physical exams needed for employment, including executive physicals
- Vaccinations and immunizations, including childhood vaccines and the annual flu shot, shingles vaccine and Gardasil, or Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- On-site lab tests, including blood tests, urinalysis, glucose tests and throat cultures
- Sports injury care for sprains, strains and fractures
- Management for chronic diseases, including diabetes and hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Wound and fracture care