Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians EpiCentre provides comprehensive primary care to adults of all ages, regardless of ailment. Our team of internal medicine specialists offer preventive care to keep you as healthy as possible, as well as care for acute illnesses and injuries. Should you need a physical for work, we can assist with that as well. And, we are happy to offer allergy shots and care for other chronic conditions close to your Uptown office or home.
Our services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Annual physicals
- Gynecologic care including Pap tests, pelvic exams and contraception
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Treatment of acute illnesses including gastrointestinal problems, influenza, colds and sore throats
- Treatment of chronic conditions including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), allergies and stress-related disorders
- Ultrasounds (non-invasive scans that use sound waves to examine structures in the body)
- Cardiac stress tests (to monitor how the heart functions under stress)
- Audiograms (to detect hearing loss)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) physicals
- Executive Health Exams (EHE)
Environmental allergies are a common problem in the Charlotte area. Many patients find relief with regular allergy injections. You can get these injections in our office, even before you head to work or on your lunch break.
Our Allergy Injection Clinic runs Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hours could change due to inclement weather or holidays, so please call ahead.