To schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart anytime to schedule online, or you can call us during office hours. We encourage you to seek prenatal care as soon as you learn you are pregnant.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information from you. If you are late to your appointment, you might need to reschedule.
We ask that you have only one other adult with you during your visit. Children under the age of 18 who are not being seen as patients are not permitted in our office, so please arrange for childcare prior to your visit.
Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for work or school) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
Formularios de pacientes, en español