To schedule an appointment in our clinic, you can use any of the options below:
- Use your MyChart account
- Use the online scheduling tool on our Providers page
- Call our clinic during office hours
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
New patients are welcome and can book an appointment immediately using any of the three options described above.
What to Bring
To help you get the most time with your provider, we ask that you check into our office at least 15 minutes before your appointment with the following items:
- Insurance card
- Copay and payment toward your deductible
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, along with information about doses and frequency of use.
- Any changes to their medical and surgical history since their last visit.
- Any meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors and/or glucose logs that provide details about your insulin and sugar levels, if applicable.