Novant Health Dermatology Associates offers comprehensive dermatology services to children, teens and adults. We focus on the health of hair, skin and nails, whether you have an acute concern or a chronic dermatologic condition. We will work to quickly assess any concern related to your hair, skin or nails, and then outline your treatment options. We understand how the issues affect your overall health and even your self-confidence, and we are devoted to finding the best individual treatment plan for each patient.
Skin conditions we treat include:
- Melanoma (skin cancer)
- Pre-cancerous lesions
- Psoriasis (bumpy skin patches caused by an autoimmune disorder)
- Eczema (a condition marked by patches of inflamed, red or itchy skin; atopic dermatitis is the most common type)
- Acne (a condition marked by breakouts caused by blocked or clogged hair follicles)
- Cold sores (an infection around the lips caused by a virus)
- Hives (also called urticaria; swollen bumps on the skin that appear suddenly; can be caused by an allergy)
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes redness, pimples, swelling or visible blood vessels; typically on the face)
- Warts and skin tags (skin growths that can be removed)
- Skin allergies
In our clinic, your provider can complete a skin biopsy to diagnose skin cancer or other skin disorders, or perform a culture to help detect organisms that may be causing an infection.