To make an appointment with a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page. You can also call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule an appointment for you.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly call us at least 24 hours in advance. There may be a $25 charge for repeated missed appointments, and repeatedly missing appointments may result in dismissal from our clinic.
What to bring
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
Formularios de pacientes, en español