Novant Health Davidson Urology – Thomasville offers complete urologic care to patients of all ages. Our providers have devoted their careers to diagnosing and treating urologic conditions in children and adults. Whether a urologic condition is causing you pain or embarrassment, or is affecting your quality of life, our providers are here to listen to your concerns, investigate them using advanced diagnostic tools and then create a treatment plan tailored just to you.
Conditions we regularly treat include:
- Malignancies (cancers) of the genitourinary tract
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Male sexual disorders
- Kidney stones
- Male and female incontinence (difficulty controlling the flow of urine)
- Pediatric urologic conditions
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH; enlargement of the prostate gland in men, which can block the flow of urine)
We are pleased to offer advanced treatment options including robotic and minimally invasive urologic surgery, and Urodynaic Diagnostics procedures to address incontinence.