Caring for our communities, one person at a time
If you have an increased risk of cancer due to family history or other factors, or if you are concerned about your cancer risk, Novant Health Cancer Prevention and Wellness Clinic is here for you. Our providers will strive to understand your breast cancer risks and current health situation. Then, they will work with you to develop a personalized plan of risk reduction and surveillance of your breast health. Our goal is to give you the most accurate information available about your breast cancer risk so you can make educated decisions about your medical care while reducing your risk of developing breast cancer.
Our clinic is located within Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. Reach us by entering through the Derrick L. Davis Cancer Center’s main entrance. The Novant Health Cancer Prevention and Wellness reception desk will be to the right.
Your vist with us may include:
- Consultation with a provider specializing in breast cancer risk
- Review of mammography and imaging reports
- Imaging recommendations for high-risk patients
- Clinical breast exam
- Discussion with a certified genetic counselor about family history and genetic testing, as appropriate
- Lifestyle education, recommendations and referrals
- Personalized planning for other risk-reduction options, including possible medication