Please arrive early for your appointment, so that we may serve everyone in an efficient manner. Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Call our office during business hours to schedule your visit.
What to bring
Please bring the following items when you check in for your visit:
- A disc containing a copy of your MRI or CT scan if your tests were done outside of a Novant Health facility. A written report is not a substitute. Our physicians must review your scans.
- Insurance card
- Copayment, coinsurance, or payment toward your deductible. If you do not have health insurance, you will need to make a $150 deposit at the time of your appointment. We will bill you for the remaining balance. If you would like information on financial assistance, please call 1-844-266-8268.
- Driver’s license or state ID card.
- A list of your prescription and over-the-counter medications, along with dosage and frequency of use
- Details about your medical and surgical history
We look forward to welcoming you on your first visit. You will need a referral from your primary care physician to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists. You do not need a referral if you are transferring from another surgical clinic; please contact your neurologist or neurosurgeon and ask to have your medical records transferred.
Forms needed for your visit will be sent to you by mail; please complete these ahead of time and bring them with you for your appointment. You should not complete other standard Novant Health forms that have not been mailed to you.