To book an appointment at our office, please ask your primary care provider for a referral.If you are an established patient, you have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- Returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
If this will be your first visit at our clinic, we would appreciate it if you could arrive at least 15 minutes early. This will give you ample time to fill out paperwork before you see your provider.
What to bring
- A list of the medications and vitamins you routinely take
- A form of payment to cover the cost of your visit
- Your insurance card
- Your driver’s license, or another form of photo ID
- Scans from previous appointments at clinics outside the Novant Health system
You will receive a new patient packet in the mail prior to your appointment. You can also download and complete necessary forms by clicking the links below.