Healthy habits can help you get to a healthy weight. Exercise and portion control at meal time are examples of lifestyle changes you can make, but there are many more. Our registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers and nurse practitioners will help you discover how to move toward your health goals. Your wellness plan might include services designed to improve your ability to get around or help you feel more energetic. Whether your goal is to grow a vegetable garden, get lost in nature or say yes to a game of golf, we can help you get there.
Our services include:
- Evaluation to determine the number of calories your body needs daily for basic functions (resting metabolic rate test)
- Comprehensive health assessments, as needed, including cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid checks.
- Lifestyle evaluations to determine activity level, type of work and special dietary habits or allergies
- Nutrition counseling led by a registered dietitian
- Help with meal planning
- Ongoing remote monitoring through the CoreLife app to track daily activity, body mass, and water and meal intake
- Counseling before and after bariatric surgery