You want better health, and you can have it. The path to wellness starts with taking care of yourself in every way possible. A commitment to exercise and portion control at meal time are ways you can get to the life you want. Working with our registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers and nurse practitioners, you can make a plan that you can live with. Maybe you want to move around with ease or feel more energetic, so you can spend more time outdoors for golf or long walks. You can create your path to success, working closely with our team and your primary care provider.
Our services include:
- Evaluation to determine the number of calories your body needs daily for basic functions (resting metabolic rate test)
- Comprehensive health assessments, as needed, including cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid checks.
- Lifestyle evaluations to determine activity level, type of work and special dietary habits or allergies
- Nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian
- Help with meal planning
- Ongoing remote monitoring through the CoreLife app to track daily activity, body mass, and water and meal intake
- Counseling before and after bariatric surgery