The path to wellness starts with a plan for taking better care of yourself in every way possible. Exercise and portion control at meal time are important steps. Because you are unique, your care plan must be, too. Working with our registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers and nurse practitioners, you will create a plan based on your needs. Maybe you want to feel more energetic or feel more comfortable as you move around, so you can spend more time outdoors with family and friends. Let us help you get started.
Our services include:
- Evaluation to determine the number of calories your body needs daily for basic functions (resting metabolic rate test)
- Comprehensive health assessments, as needed, including cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid checks.
- Lifestyle evaluations to determine activity level, type of work and special dietary habits or allergies
- Nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian
- Help with meal planning
- Ongoing remote monitoring through the CoreLife app to track daily activity, body mass, and water and meal intake
- Counseling before and after bariatric surgery