Healthy habits are the tools you need for long-term change that can get you to a healthy weight. A regular schedule for exercise and portion control at meal time are examples of habits that you can adopt. Working with our registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers and nurse practitioners, you’ll develop a personalized wellness plan that moves you toward your life goals. Some of your plan’s goals might include improving your ability to get around and feeling more energetic, whether for golf or long walks as you enjoy time outdoors. We can help you get there, working closely with your primary care provider.
Our services include:
- Evaluation to determine the number of calories your body needs daily for basic functions (resting metabolic rate test)
- Comprehensive health assessments, as needed, including cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid checks.
- Lifestyle evaluations to determine activity level, type of work and special dietary habits or allergies
- Nutrition counseling led by a registered dietitian
- Help with meal planning
- Ongoing remote monitoring through the CoreLife app to track daily activity, body mass, and water and meal intake
- Counseling before and after bariatric surgery