When you visit our clinic, our goal is to help you feel your best. Whether you need help managing symptoms of a chronic disease or treatment for a recent injury, our team is here to serve you.
Our providers treat patients ages 18 and older. We have team members who are fluent in Spanish and English. If you need to have an annual physical completed or have stitches removed, we can provide that care.
We have experience treating and managing a number of conditions, including:
- Colds, flu and coughs
- Sore throat
- Skin rashes, including poison ivy
- Bug bites
- Chest and abdominal pain
- Minor strains and sprains
- Acid reflux and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Weight concerns, including obesity
- Cholesterol disorders
- Thyroid diseases, including hypothyroidism
- Heart disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Weak bones (osteoporosis)
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
Our office has an on-site lab for blood tests.