We're looking for remarkable volunteers
Join an inclusive team of purpose-driven people inspired and united by our passion to care for each other, our patients and our community
We are seeking volunteers who have a heart for service, have remarkable team-focused attitudes and excellent customer service skills. Great smiles are required. Successful candidates can commit to at least one year of volunteer service (minimum 4-hour shift each week).
Now recruiting volunteers to put friendly, caring service into action for our Veterans program, Surgical & ICU waiting rooms and to serve as Ambassador Escorts.
Areas and times available
- Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital Ambassador escorts - greet guests and help them find their way in the hospital – Monday to Friday, various shifts (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Veteran Recognition Ambassadors – to visit Veteran patients – Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Presbyterian Medical Center Surgery waiting room (Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon shifts)
- Presbyterian Medical Center Heart & Vascular family waiting room (Monday to Friday, morning and afternoon shifts)
- Presbyterian Medical Center ICU waiting room Ambassadors – various shifts
Our volunteers become invaluable team members to the areas they serve. Through a special camaraderie, they help us provide the most remarkable patient and family experience in every dimension, every time.
For more information about joining our team of remarkable volunteers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started now. Complete the online Adult Volunteer Application (high school graduate age 18 and older). We will contact you with next steps and how you might be a fit for our remarkable team.
Please note that the entire volunteer selection process includes: application, interview, two references, background check, orientation class, health screening and purchase of a uniform prior to placement. Some placements may require additional training.