We are pleased to introduce NH's restructured Student Nurse Apprentice Program (SNAP), now titled Preceptorship Enhancement Program (PEP).
- What is PEP? – Students will complete their senior preceptorship and be invited to "Experience Novant Health" through the participation in optional events and activities
- Who is eligible? – Any senior nursing student looking to complete a senior preceptorship
- When does it occur? – PEP is offered year round during the final semester or as indicated by your nursing program
- Where does it occur? – All service lines at all NH facilities
- How do I join? – Request to complete your preceptorship at Novant Health through your school faculty