Novant Health cares about the health and well-being of team members and their families. To assist and support team members with the challenge of balancing work and family needs, beginning January 1, 2021, Novant Health will provide eligible team members with one week of paid caregiver leave at 100% of base pay to allow for the care of a parent, spouse or child under age 18, who are experiencing a serious health condition as defined under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Team member must be in a benefits eligible position (full-time and part-time with 24 standard hours or more per week)
- Employed with Novant Health for 12 months AND have worked at least 1,250 hours during the 12 months prior to requesting leave
- One week of paid caregiver leave (leave can be taken in one continuous week or intermittently) to allow for the care of a parent, spouse or child under age 18, who are experiencing a serious health condition as defined under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- The week of caregiver leave is based on the team member’s scheduled weekly hours as they appear in PeopleSoft.
- Compensation at 100% of team member’s base hourly rate of pay.
Who to Contact
Questions can be directed to the HR Service Center at 800-890-5420 or [email protected]. January 1, 2021, please contact Hartford Leave Administration at 800-549-6514.