Open enrollment, Novant Health has you covered
Open enrollment is November 2-16. If you miss the open enrollment period for 2019, you will remain enrolled in the same benefits plans you had for 2018. The two exceptions are flexible spending accounts and spousal mandate re-verification. To participate in a flexible spending account, you must take action and elect it for 2019. To continue medical coverage for a spouse, you must take action by re-verifying they will not be eligible for any other group medical coverage in 2019.
2019 enrollment reminders
- 2019 Health plan premiums
- 2019 Open enrollment flyer
- Benefit fair & webinar schedule
- To view your current benefits, go to I-Connect and select Self Service > Benefits > Benefits summary.
- Have a benefits question? Use HR-Connect, the HR portal available through I-Connect. Click "Search HR topics" to find answers to frequently asked benefit questions. If you do not find the answer, submit an HR request online and an HR team member will respond.