Learn about the application process
Qualified applicants should submit their completed application as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by
September 16, 2019.
The following application material is required:
- Cover Letter (Addressed to “Administrative Fellowship Selection Committee”)
- Additionally, at the top of your Cover Letter, please indicate if you are applying for the Greater Charlotte Market Fellowship based in Charlotte, NC, the System Level fellowship based in Winston-Salem, NC or both. If you are applying to both, please numerically rank your interest in the two fellowships (1 or 2).
- Official Graduate Transcript from an accredited program
- Personal Statement: Please describe your interest in health care, your short and long-term goals and how the Novant Health Administrative Fellowship will help you to accomplish those goals. (Two pages, double-spaced)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one professional)
Information about the 2020-2021 fellowship year will be coming soon. Please contact one of the current fellows if you have any questions.
If you are a graduate student interested in an internship with Novant Health, please contact Student Programs at StudentPrograms@novanthealth.org or visit their website NovantHealth.org/StudentPrograms.