Investing in Our Communities
You are welcome here.
Novant Health works to support our communities through programs and partnerships that are strategically focused on supporting safe and healthy communities. We are dedicated to improving health and upward mobility in all communities, especially those that need it most.
Novant Health provides philanthropic support to address identified health and social needs vital to each community’s well-being.
We support programs that:
- Support early childhood (ages 0-5) development programs.
- Enhance workforce development opportunities for communities that need them the most.
- Enhance college and career readiness in the medical and health sciences career pathways
- Increase access to healthcare services through programs that address transportation, medication assistance, medical home connection programs.
- Promote healthy behaviors, awareness of risk factors, access to resources focused on mental health, substance use disorders, and chronic disease management and prevention.
- Support safe and healthy neighborhoods.
- Expand safe and healthy housing opportunities for neighbors in need.
- Increase access to healthy food and food security.
For more detailed information, you can download our general factsheet.
If you are applying for funding or learning more about our process, please refer to our Social Responsibility webinar.
Applicants must submit an online request through our grants management platform.