Spiritual and emotional support for you and your family
We understand the importance of meeting all of your needs, including those that are spiritual. At Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center, our pastoral care team specializes in providing the ministry of care and counseling to families that are facing the emotional and spiritual impacts of an illness or crisis.
For more information on the pastoral care services offered at Thomasville Medical Center, call:
Hospitalization is an emotional event that can cause feelings of anxiety. When you are going through this difficult time, spiritual support can be a powerful and effective resource for your recovery and stability. Some of the services we provide include:
- Counseling and help sorting through confused feelings
- Individual and group prayer
- Performance of religious rituals like baptism and communion
- Communication to your local faith leader
- Providing weekly worship services if you're confined to the hospital
- Providing support and nonjudgmental guidance regarding end-of-life concerns
For more information on the pastoral care services offered at Thomasville Medical Center, please call 336-476-2499 or 336-472-2000 and ask for the chaplain on call.