For a life-threatening emergency,
When it comes to a medical emergency, every second counts
When an emergency happens, it’s comforting to know that unsurpassed care is right around the corner. Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center provides 24-hour emergency care to residents of Davidson county and surrounding communities.
Novant Health PrimeCare Express provides quick, convenient and affordable care for life’s minor medical needs. Call:
From chest pain to strokes, our emergency doctors are prepared to take care of all of your medical needs. Our state-of-the-art emergency department is also a certified stroke center and an accredited chest pain center.
Novant Health Sexual Assault Program
The Novant Health Sexual Assault Program is located in our emergency department. This program provides a timely, compassionate response to sexual assault victims through the use of specially trained forensic nurses utilizing advanced equipment and skills.
This program also offers the following services:
- Medical screening in our emergency department
- Private setting in the hospital for evidence collection
- Forensic evidence gathered by certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners
- Support for victims and families by trained advocates
- Follow-up counseling services: crisis intervention, support groups, counseling for individuals, couples or families
- Criminal justice support and advocacy
- Follow-up healthcare referrals
For additional information on the sexual assault program, contact the coordinator at 336-474-4770. You may also call Davidson County’s 24-Hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 336-243-1934.
For additional information on the sexual assault program, contact the coordinator at
You may also call Davidson County’s 24-Hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 336-243-1934
Novant Health PrimeCare Express
Novant Health PrimeCare Express provides quick, convenient and affordable care for life’s minor medical needs, including:
- Minor wounds, bruises and other injuries
- Bronchitis, influenza, headaches and fever
- Minor rashes, skin infections and insect bites
- Inner ear and urinary tract infections
- Sports physicals
- Occupational medicine.
PrimeCare Express is open seven days a week, with no appointment needed.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
211 Old Lexington Rd.
On campus of Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center
1977 Cotton Grove Rd.
High Rock Landing Shopping Center