Your source for advanced and compassionate cancer care
When you are diagnosed with cancer, it is normal to be overwhelmed with questions and to have feelings of uncertainty. We understand these feelings, and we make sure that you don't have to go through it alone. As a nationally recognized and accredited cancer program, Novant Health Prince William Medical Center is proud to be a dependable source for cancer care in the Northern Virginia community.
To learn more about the cancer services offered at Prince William Medical Center, please call
Our individualized approach to your cancer care provides a variety of treatment options and support programs that address your physical and emotional needs. From diagnosis to treatment, to recovery and beyond, we are here to help you and your family every step of the way. View our annual cancer report »
When you are able to catch cancer early, in its most treatable stage, it opens up a full spectrum of treatment options. Our sophisticated diagnostic services use state-of-the-art technology to provide an early and accurate diagnosis that is used to create a successful cancer treatment plan. Some of the services we specialize in include:
- Imaging (CT, mammography, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound X-ray)
- Lab tests
We are also committed to providing our community with education about cancer prevention and detection. We offer educational seminars focused on topics like breast cancer and prostate cancer. For a full list of events, please visit our online calendar.
When you are diagnosed with cancer, you should have access to the most advanced and effective treatments available. At Prince William Medical Center, we take pride in providing advanced care that can help you recover and go on to live a healthy, happy life. Since 1981, Prince William Medical Center’s oncology program has been providing cancer care. Some of the treatment facilities we provide care in include:
- Cancer unit - Our inpatient cancer unit is staffed by nurses specially trained in caring for and addressing your physical and emotional needs, as well as your families'.
- Family room - Our family room is designed specifically for family members. We offer a variety of resources including information on clinical trials, support groups and diagnostic treatment.
- Outpatient infusion center - Infusions or therapeutic and supportive regimens and management of patient-controlled analgesia devices are included in the services we provide.
- Novant Health Cancer Center at Lake Manassas, 7901 Lake Manassas Drive, Gainesville, VA 20155 - support groups and radiation therapy.
You may have many questions related to the chemotherapy (chemo) process and procedure. Novant Health presents the video webinar, Chemotherapy Treatment Webinar (below), so you can better understand your treatment options on your road to recovery.
To learn more about the cancer services offered at Prince William Medical Center, please call 703-369-8000.