Novant Health Prince William Medical Center exists to improve the health of the communities we serve. We accomplish that mission by providing excellent healthcare facilities and physician practices and also by making a commitment to community outreach and service. We support programs that serve our patients, neighbors and community, including community health education, support groups, partnerships with other organizations to provide outreach services, community events and screenings, and other community initiatives.
We are open to requests for contributions to activities and organizations that reflect our mission and values. This includes both monetary and in-kind contributions.
About the sponsorship process
Sponsorship requests must be made a minimum of 8-10 weeks prior to the event deadline. Sponsorship requests will be reviewed after the request form has been submitted.
- The event must align with our mission and values.
- The organization must have 501(c)(3) designation.
- The event must serve our local community and be dedicated to community goodwill.
- The event should have a direct healthcare / wellness focus / benefit or support a service line initiative.
We are unable to contribute to:
- Political, labor and fraternal organizations
- Religious organizations
- Individual schools
- Activities/organizations that do not support our public purpose
- Little League/Booster clubs
- Brick and mortar initiatives