The number of people affected by cancer and heart disease each year is staggering. Today, we have the opportunity to take on the nation’s number one and number two killers and win.
Our GroundBreaking campaign is focused on raising funds to build a comprehensive new outpatient facility unlike any in the region, which will provide unrivaled care for heart and cancer patients - all under one roof.
By uniting cancer and heart specialists, we will streamline communication, facilitate collaboration and make it easy to access the resources patients need for their journey. Services and amenities include:
- Cancer clinics for radiation oncology, medical oncology, surgical oncology and gynecologic oncology
- Cardiac prevention and screening services
- Heart and vascular clinics for cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation, peripheral vascular disease and valve disorders
- Infusion center with more than 40 bays
- Multidisciplinary cancer clinics, where newly diagnosed patients can have their case reviewed by a team of experts
- Dedicated cardiac and cancer nurse navigators
- Research and clinical trials
- Cardiac and cancer rehabilitation and wellness, offering exercise, yoga, massage, nutrition and PT/OT/speech services
- Imaging services
- Cardio-oncology, an emerging field of medicine dedicated to minimizing the cardiovascular impact of cancer treatment
- Retail pharmacy
- Cancer urgent care
- Sky bridge connecting the facility to Presbyterian Medical Center to support continuity of care
- Adjacent pediatric subspecialty complex to house cancer and heart services
None of this will happen without you. Make a secure online gift to support this GroundBreaking campaign today.
Together we can transform our healthcare landscape for generations to come.
Want to get involved? Call us at 704-384-4048 for details.