Connecting providers with electronic health record technology
Novant Health Community Connect enables independent physicians to connect with our industry-leading practice management and information technology to help improve outcomes, more efficiently manage your practice, and enhance patient communication.
To learn more about remote access, contact the Novant Health ITS service center toll-free:
Through Novant Health Community Connect, you can take advantage of innovative “Epic” practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) technology that independent practices often find price-prohibitive to purchase.
Benefits to your practice
Features of this comprehensive system include:
- Improved convenience and quality of care through the use of a practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) system, which is a single database built around your patients
- E-prescribing functionality
- Streamlined workflows for operational efficiency
- Sophisticated patient scheduling templates and registration
- Improved billing accuracy
- Claims submission and clearinghouse
- Real time address eligibility verification
- Electronic patient statement generation.
- Specialty content and physician-developed, high-productivity tools uniquely tailored for primary care and specialists
- Extensive library of reports and decision support tools
- Access to Novant Health clinical data repository, which includes lab, radiology, transcription and other results.
Benefits for your patients
A central feature of Novant Health Community Connect is MyChart, an online patient communication tool that enables you to improve the quality of care your patients receive by accessing their medical records from anywhere, at any time.
MyChart is designed to be simple and convenient. With remote and secure functionality, patients can:
- Email their care team directly
- Request prescriptions online
- Request appointments online
- View laboratory results online.
Independent community physicians can use the Novant Health Community Connect system while maintaining the autonomy of their own practice through the complete separation of their financial data from other practices and users.
For more information, contact Linda Bunton toll-free at 1-888-384-4975