The resources you need to provide remarkable patient care
These online tools listed below are designed to help you more easily deliver daily patient care. To access these tools, please visit the appropriate MD Links website for the Novant Health facility nearest you: Presbyterian Medical Center, Forsyth Medical Center, Thomasville Medical Center, Brunswick Medical Center.
- Dictaphone E-Sig: electronically sign transcribed documents
- Dimensions Ambulatory: view clinical patient data using Epic, the electronic health record system
- EDM HIM: online electronic medical record for review and signature. This is available only at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. E-view and sign patient charts using this online electronic medical record
- Heartlab: review cardiology catheterization images from the Novant Health archive
- McKesson Web Client: review clinical images from the McKesson filmless radiology archive
- Net Access: access clinical results, orders, allergies and demographics
- OB Link (QS): access and view fetal / maternal information related to a specific patient selection
- PWS Tool: schedule selected outpatient appointments, primarily radiology but also pulmonary function tests.