Maternal medicine for your peace of mind
Along with the health of you and your baby, nothing is more important to us than your peace of mind.
Our skilled team of perinatologists (physicians who specialize in high-risk pregnancies), sonographers, nurses and genetic counselors works together to provide state-of-the-art care and personalized attention to women who are at high risk for pregnancy complications.
We can also educate you and help you to make decisions about prenatal testing in order to identify factors that could endanger your unborn baby or your own health.
Here are some of the specialized monitoring services that we provide:
- First trimester screen
- Chorionic villus sampling (CVS)
- High-resolution transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound
- Fetal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Fetal echocardiography
- 3-D and 4-D ultrasound, multiplanar reconstruction and bidirectional color Doppler flow mapping
- Cordocentesis - examines blood from the fetal umbilical cord to detect fetal abnormalities