Our healthcare professionals are ready – no appointment necessary
If you are injured or sick and need healthcare now, our urgent care facilities are here to help. We offer extended hours seven days a week to treat a variety of health problems. This means you don’t have to make an appointment or wait until “normal business hours” to get quality healthcare. Our urgent care doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners are specially trained in emergency and family medicine. We provide the convenience of a walk-in clinic with the expert care we are known for.
In addition to providing care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, we may also provide:
- School, camp or sports physicals
- Pre-employment exams
- Immunization and flu shots
- Workers’ compensation care
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Urine, drug or blood alcohol testing
- Occupational therapy assistance
- Travel medicine including consultation and vaccines
- Post-menopausal osteoporosis treatments
- Customized specialty occupational medicine services
- Intravenous fluids and medication
Find the Novant Health Urgent Care facility nearest you.