Front-line treatment to
keep you off the sideline
When you’re out of the game with a joint, muscle or bone injury, you want the most-advanced, fastest treatment available. Often, primary-care sports-medicine clinicians can help you get back in action without surgery. And even if you are not injured, our expert team can help you stay healthy and maximize your performance.
Novant Health primary-care sports-medicine physicians are board-certified in both family and sports medicine and are experienced in caring for all ages and levels of athletes – from youth athletes and workout enthusiasts to professionals.
Our treatment services include:
- X-rays and other diagnostic imaging
- Non-surgical treatment of sports-related injuries
- Concussion evaluation and management
- Fracture care
- Exercise-induced asthma testing
- Overuse injuries and stress fractures
- Casting, bracing and splinting
Other services offered by Novant Health primary care sports medicine experts include: