Your first step on the road to recovery
Ready At Home is a free service from Novant Health that simplifies your transition from the hospital to home. Our team coordinates important details around your discharge and at-home medications so that you can focus on what really matters — getting better and staying healthy.
The Ready At Home service features include:
- Your Ready At Home transition specialist is a licensed healthcare professional who will coordinate with your physician and other providers to determine your discharge needs.
- If you will need medications or other healthcare supplies, your transition specialist will consult with you to provide affordable solutions.
- Medications and other supplies can be delivered directly to your room so you don’t have to make a stop on the way home.
- Most health and prescription insurance plans are accepted.
- Discharge medications and supplies are not included in your hospital bill so we help you ensure that they are properly processed by your insurer.
The initial rollout of the Ready At Home program was launched August 15, 2013 at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center and Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
For more information, talk with your transition specialist or contact the Novant Health Pharmacy at your location.