A compassionate and caring guide through treatment
At the center of your cancer care are our cancer patient navigators. These specially trained nurses assist you with understanding your diagnosis, explaining treatment options and guiding you through your entire treatment process.
Here's how your patient navigator helps you:
- Links you and your physician to expedite care
- Explains diagnosis and treatment options
- Answers questions throughout your treatment
- Connects you with community resources
- Provides access to psychosocial support
Patient navigators are available at many Novant Health facilities. Click on the link below for the facility nearest you.