Hospital treatment without the overnight stay
If you need behavioral health treatment but do not have the ability to set everything else in your life aside, we can help you. Novant Health offers outpatient treatment that is designed to enable you to continue most of your daily routine while receiving treatment.
We offer outpatient programs at many of our convenient locations. These programs include:
- Behavioral health assessment center: Available 24/7. We are there when you need support.
- Partial hospitalization: Group treatments are provided separately for mental health issues and substance abuse issues and are held Monday through Friday.
- Intensive outpatient program: Provides 12 or more hours of treatment during day or evening hours, Monday through Friday
- Two types of weekday group sessions: Mental health issues and substance abuse issues
- Individual outpatient counseling: By appointment only
- Substance abuse free confidential assessment: By appointment only
- Family recovery program: This program consists of weekly family group therapy sessions designed to help your family understand and participate in the recovery process.
- Continuing care: Day or evening sessions offered once a week after completion of treatment
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT): Specialized skills training group treatment focused on mindfulness, emotional regulation, interpersonal relationships and distress tolerance.
We are dedicated to helping you get better and stay healthy. Contact us today to learn more about programs and services available near you.