When you can’t do it alone,
we’re here to help
Life can be challenging. Feelings of anxiety, stress or depression are common responses to life’s challenges. For most people, these feelings go away after a short period of time. However, if they do not go away, or if they are so severe that they interfere with your daily life, you should consider seeking professional help.
At Novant Health, our behavioral health specialists can help you deal with these issues and regain control of your life. We are available 24 hours a day to provide care for children, adolescents and adults.
Behavioral health treatment philosophy - Our team of behavioral health professionals ensures that your experience with us is personalized and compassionate. Many of our hospitals use innovative services such as telepsychiatry, house calls with our mobile crisis team, or 24-hour assessment and triage services to provide quick and easy access to meet any psychiatric and substance abuse need.
When you choose Novant Health for behavioral health services, you are treated with the utmost dignity and given individual attention to ensure that your needs are met. Our treatment philosophy includes:
- Person-centered care provided by compassionate staff
- Individualized treatment planning
- Recovery-oriented care provided in a positive environment where hope is encouraged, enhanced and maintained
- Interdisciplinary treatment provided through a variety of professional staff
- Family / support system involvement
- Specialized services for those individuals with co-occurring emotional and substance abuse issues
Contact one of our conveniently located facilities to receive personalized help from specialized physicians, licensed nurses, professional counselors and social workers. We can assess your behavioral health needs and link you to the appropriate level of care.