More doctors, more places,
more time for you and your family
When you need a doctor, it's good to know that Novant Health can connect you with thousands of physicians and specialists at hundreds of locations across North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Whether you prefer a physician affiliated with our medical group or one of our independent practice-physician partners, you have a wide choice of experts providing care in:
- Family medicine for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors
- Internal medicine for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses that affect adults
- Obstetrics and gynecology (ob-gyn) for women's health needs, including annual exams, obstetric care during pregnancy, gynecological surgery, infertility treatment, breast care and treatment of osteoporosis as well as a full spectrum of obstetric and gynecological services
- Pediatrics for children of all ages, from newborns to teens
- Specialized care, including cardiology, neurology, critical care, orthopedics, pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine, bariatric medicine and many other specialty areas
Novant Health primary care and family medicine practices are national leaders in making your practice your "medical home." This means we not only treat you for illness or injury – we also become your partner to improve your health and help you stay well through disease management and wellness activities.
For your convenience, many of our practices offer extended weekday and weekend hours to better meet your needs and provide care when you need it.
And for those times when you need care outside of our practice hours, Novant Health urgent care centers offer extended hours and dependable medical coverage seven days a week for your unexpected health needs and minor medical emergencies. No appointments are necessary.