2015 Health exchange information
Open enrollment for purchasing Marketplace plans for 2015 starts Nov. 15, 2014 and continues through Feb. 15, 2015. During this time, you can sign up, keep or change your Marketplace health coverage.
Important health plan dates to know for 2015 are:
- Nov. 15, 2014 — First day you can sign up for a 2015 plan
- Dec. 15, 2014 — Last day you can get a plan that starts Jan. 1, 2015
- Dec. 31, 2014 — All 2014 Marketplace health plan coverage ends
- Jan. 1, 2015 — 2015 health plans start if you signed up by Dec. 15, 2014, kept the same plan you had in 2014, or got a similar plan
- Feb. 15, 2015 — Last day you can sign up for a 2015 health plan. If you miss this date, you cannot sign up for a plan unless you qualify for special enrollment
If you signed up for a plan in 2014, you may keep or change your plan. You will get information on your plan and your options before Nov. 15, 2014. Be sure to update your information on the Marketplace for 2015.
Learn more at HealthCare.gov
Novant Health is committed to being your trusted information partner. We are here to answer your Marketplace questions and to connect you with the right resources.
For more information:
- Visit HealthCare.gov
- Email email@example.com
- Call a Novant Health trained financial counselor:
- Greater Winston-Salem area: 336-718-5393
- Greater Charlotte area: 704-384-0539
- Brunswick area: 910-721-1783
- Northern Virginia area: 703-369-8020
- Greater Raleigh area: 919-497-8055