Your gift can help so many
Novant Health Foundation represents each of our foundations that support 12 hospitals spanning two states. The generous support of grateful patients, corporate donors, grant-making institutions, and local visionaries have helped us make a profound impact on the health of the communities we serve.
Every day, thousands of patients and families in our health system face life-changing events such as the birth of a child, a cancer diagnosis, a high-tech surgery, or the passing of a loved one after a long illness. These moments represent much more than just a point in time; they represent the crossroads of a journey ahead.
Maybe you’re passionate about providing medical care to the underserved. Or perhaps you want to help Novant Health transform heart and vascular, cancer, and diabetes care to transform the health of our community. Whatever your passion, Novant Health Foundation is here to help you make an impact on healthcare that will last a lifetime. We’ve made it easy for you to give now in a variety of ways:
- Unrestricted gifts provide the greatest flexibility to meet our most critical needs.
- Restricted gifts enable you to make a gift to the specific program or healthcare area of your choice. Options vary in each of Novant Health’s regional service areas.
- Commemorative gifts allow you to honor or memorialize a loved one, friend or caregiver whose compassion and kindness touched you.
- Endowed gifts of $25,000 or more allow you to designate only the income of a fund to be used for the purposes you select.
- Pledges provide an opportunity for you to make a gift larger than you otherwise thought possible by committing your gift over a number of years.
- Matching gifts are available through many companies and can double or even triple the impact of your gift. Please check with your company to see if it offers matching gift programs.
- Gifts of assets may include stocks, bonds, real estate, and personal property such as artwork, automobiles and jewelry. Please contact your local Novant Health Foundation to learn more
No gift is too small. And making a gift can reduce your income taxes, capital gains taxes, and gift and estate taxes. Novant Health receives gifts from foundations and corporations as well as individuals.
Please consider giving to the foundation of the Novant Health facility serving your community. For more information, contact your local Novant Health Foundation.