Novant Health Shared Services is a division of Novant Health focusing on partnerships with select healthcare organizations to provide shared services and other management models.
Novant Health Shared Services was created to assist hospitals and the communities they serve through a wide range of partnership possibilities that preserve local market ownership and autonomy. We can help address your organization's needs across a continuum of service offerings to create best-in-class services through an expanding network of care. Our experienced team oversees the long-term development of relationships built on trust and engagement.
By choosing to partner with Novant Health Shared Service, hospitals and health systems have a unique opportunity to:
Leverage our experience
- Strong foundation built on long-standing name and reputation
- Unique experience in growing companies and expanding capabilities
- Proven enterprise-wide corporate expertise and results.
Improve stability in the marketplace
- Negotiate with large system leverage
- Obtain long-term financial viability
- Leverage costs.
Ensure long-term success
- Benchmarking and performance improvement tracking
- Flexibility and innovation based on local needs and goals
- Leverage internal Novant Health talent while maximizing local organization talent.
Our unique approach
Novant Health develops customized packages of services to address local needs. As Novant Health has grown from four to 14 medical centers, we have learned how to operationalize efficiencies while still maintaining the local culture of each community hospital.
Shared Services offerings
- Hospital management
- Supply chain and purchasing
- Revenue cycle
- Clinical equipment management program
- Service line management
- Consulting in various services.
For more information:
Novant Health Shared Services
P.O. Box 33549
Charlotte, NC 28204-3549